miércoles, 10 de junio de 2015


Definitions:
 
- A boring friend: Is a friend who I can't go out with because he doesn't like parties.
- An exciting moment: Is when you are in the last 250m of a rowing regatta and you are fighting for first positions.
- An interesting film: When the film is about spies or secret organizations and they should stop the evil plan and save the girl and the world... But obviously the girl.
- A worrying situation: When you are at the beginning of a regatta and you row against the best rowers of you age and you know they will win you.
- An annoying classmate: Person who is saying silly things all the time.

Finish the following sentnces:

- I get annoyed when someone starts to shout at me saying what I have to do and repeating me a thing that I already know. Normally teachers do that and is when i get angry and I start to shout at them too because I can't brook it.
- I feel embarrassed when I forgot the homework and the teacher asks who has done it.
- I am shocked when I see break-dancers doing mortals in the air like it was so easy to do.
- I feel relaxed when I finish an exam and I feel that it went OK.
- I'm not interested in people who smoke every day and are physically inactive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario